Tuesday 10 January 2012

Plan B

So today we got told how important it was to make sure we have something that is finished. Half an environment properly done, including textures, lighting and effects is a lot better then the whole environment with none or rushed secondary work.

So taking this in mind, seeing as my project is extremely ambitious considering i have the environment and characters all to model, texture, light, render etc. I have decided to create my plan B just in case it doesn't go too well.

Essentially I am carrying on as normal so far. But I am strategically making sure I finish the environment first (or extremely close to finishing) So that if I don't have enough time for the characters I can still show the environment off in all its glory but still tie it together with a story and possibly still keep the dead body in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment