Friday 10 June 2011

Degree Show



Well yesterday was the degree show for all years that took place at the odeon right in the centre of lincoln.
I didn't get chance to visit last years as i was busy working however this year i didnt know what to expect. I was suprised to see the biggest screen in the odeon packed and we were struggling for seats. How cool is that. I later found out people from a local newspaper and college were there so thats pretty impressive.

The show was great everyones work looked stunning on the big screen and i was nervous when ours came on. However when people laughed at the imp reveal i had a big smile on my face and was so pleased.

After the show our lecturer sean wrapped it up with some awards for best 1st, 2nd and 3rd year films. I am happy to announce that our film won the 2nd year best film along with another group. SO happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment