Sunday 19 June 2011

Update

So it's been a short while since officialy finishing my 2nd year and not too long from officialy finishing work on our 2nd year film show for the degree show, However lately I have had a break and now i plan to get back into the flow.

I am still unsure about what I'm doing for a 3rd year project but i know i want to do it in 3D so Modelling and animation is what i am focusing on this summer. Animation will need more attention and projects, as it has been a fair while since i last did any.

I'm starting right at the basics again to get me back into the animation mindset (instead of the rigging/modelling/compisiting one i've had the past year) so I'm going to use the norman rig for walk cycles and other type animation.

I will start with poses and body animation work using normal pose to pose methods and will leave lip syncing out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment