Tuesday 17 April 2012

Murder Weapons

Modelled the Meat cleaver today and textured it. The gun I had modelled earlier in the year and textured it yesterday.


Meat Cleaver with Diffuse, Specular, Bump and Reflection Map


Gun with Diffuse, Bump and Specular

More weapons to come, Possibly a tire iron or baseball bat and a broken glass

There are some big changes to my work scheldue. I am NOT doing characters or anymore. Or atleast not 3D models of them. I don't have enough time to finish the project with 3D models (Fully Textured and posed) aswell as rendering, Comping, Editing and sound.

So I have taken them out and placed more emphasis on the murder weapons, However i think i will be having some portraits of the characters in a fitting manor. Such as 'Your Chef' and 'Waitress of the month' On the walls. with a wanted sign for the out of towner and maybe the sheriff on a local magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment