Friday 17 August 2012

Professional Portfolio Website

Also thought I should mention that I have set up a Cargo Collective type website for use as my more professional showreel/portfolio website. This will have projects that are finished and may also have some in progress pieces (might be temporarily up for now to bulk the site up a bit) marked as WIP.

The site can be found here:
http://cargocollective.com/liamkirkman

I do also have a domain name I payed for. Simple www.liamkirkman.co.uk
However in order to link this to my cargo collective account, I need to upgrade to premium which I think I might do soon.

I will keep my 'Showreel' page on my blog for now, Just in case anyone wants to quickly see some work if they are already on my Blog.

I also need to get round to compiling even just 40-60 seconds worth of work for a showreel. This is quite essential as some potential employees want to see my best effort and work instantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment