Thursday 10 March 2011

...Continued

I can't find out anywhere how to change the elbow joint so it is working properly. I did find out, that because it is yellow it means it is a linked control, which makes sense but still can't figure out how to 'unlock it' so to speak to change the value.

Unless I find out how to do this soon, What I'm going to have to do is to re rig it from an earlier save (thank god for paul and simon teaching us to save incrementally) and then to go ahead and exclude the points Again! Then paint the weights Again! and maybe just maybe I can finally get on with some blend shapes.

The only silver lining is that, I now know all the problems that exist with this method so I can avoid/fix these as I go through the process of the set up machine rigging.

No comments:

Post a Comment