Thursday 10 March 2011

Solve one problem and another one is created -__-

After a short while and some assistance from Simon, I finally managed to sort out the weighting issue. I managed to get it so moving the elbow and shoulder joint didn't affect anything like the waist or head. However in an unusual turn, quite literally the elbow joint decided to flip itself on the rig for which I cannot actually change back. I worked out the problem and how it needs to be solved, all that needed to be done was entering value 1 into a settings box instead of the negative 1 that was there and it would be fine. Although I cannot physically change this which is an annoyance.
Its extremely unusual as a keyed value would be orange, a locked value would be grey, but this one is yellow and I don't know what that means.

TO GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment