Sunday 16 October 2011

Some concept images

Just to clarify, I have assigned amy and hollie to do some concept work for me, so the following is none of my own work, however i am proud to say i like what they've done and are very similar to my vision and actually what i want to make.

Amy:
She has nicely made me a logo with a good old cliched american diner name. Sweet



A good piece of concept showing the harsh blind shadows and generally the dark ish lighting.




Hollie:

Bit more colorful and detailed shots of possible settings for the phone area.



Although the blue is not my idea for the colour of the background its a nice stool, with slightly ripped leather, Ideally the stool would be slightly more burgundy, but the rust is good, not too much or too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment